I got 8 textbooks for this semester alone for 5 mods, not counting extra readings other NUMEROUS reference texts and lecture notes. How can one mod have up to 3 textbooks? So you ask. Well, apparently it is, if your module is Research and Statistical Methods 2 for Psychology. And like how long is my semester?!?! Around 3 months max 4?
Gone are the days where an A Maths textbook can last you two years...
Busted $$ budget for books, to bust my brains with books.
Kk enough ranting, I need to start studying now, time is really not on my side this sem.
I need more and more discipline!!! And exercise for an agile mind!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. textbooks YUCKS!
jia, who shld start studying seeing all the textbooks and readings and lib e-reserves but is not in the mind to start yet.
haha yup same here!
Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!!!!!
Post a Comment