Friday, January 11, 2008

Re-energized i'm gonna paint NUS RED!!

God has been really good. He has shown me once again the results of trusting in Him. The complete turnabout of attitudes (including mine) and situations. I'm feeling all the energy and life coming in again. Yes i was feeling down and tired, but now, i'm starting to feel i can take on the world again!

Hey School, YOU'RE DEAD. I'm so going to overcome all your projects, boring lectures, essay assignments and EXAMS!!! Argh i hate exams. Not like someone who loves exams, lives for them, and feels the adrenalin rush while taking them, RIGHT?? (you know who you are LOL). BUT in Christ i'm more than a Conqueror! Amen!

Was initially pretty discouraged after getting my results actually, my cap is only a measly 2.9... Really sucks, I didn't even make a 3. Especially when shufang commented, "wah, 2.9 ah, usually you get your best cap in your first sem." HAHA thanks lah shufang!! LoL. I felt SO doomed after that. Haha sorry shufang, i still appreciate your honesty and sincerity in everything you say and do:) But Thank God i was quite encouraged after having lunch with Ben and our ex IE Singapore bosses. Jaisey said this, "My first semester was the worse! My grades just got better and better after that." Thanks for the encouragement Jaisey!! All the best in Russia for you new posting!! I just felt better knowing that there's hope for me, and that there's actually alot of room for growth and improvement! And of course not forgetting all the FFs for all the encouragement esp during my downest period. Thanks Guys! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOHOHO
I LOVE EXAMS!